Arabella Gallery & Gifts is located at 65 Main Street in historic Windsor, VT, and is our closest affiliation! Even before Creative Woodworking was “official” we wondered about gallery connections, combined with events, how it would all work. Dianne and David at Arabella were always helpful and encouraging. Thank you both!
Meet Arabella – Art Gallery and Artisan Created Gifts
- Dianne offers her own Divella Designs along with other very talented local designers, each with a unique style.
Pottery and Glass Works
- Shown pieces by Lisa Yaffee.
From seasoned artists to new comers. Dianne chooses the best variety so that you have a wonderful selection to browse and enjoy. If you see something you can’t live without, purchase it, right off the wall. Shown here are only 2 of the many many available, from oils, watercolors, pastels to prints, even calligraphy.
- Cindy GriffithThis stunning painting has been chosen to be featured in a film written and directed by Theresa Rebeck. Congratulations Cindy! Look for it in Trouble. AND look for the original, available for sale at Arabella Gallery.
- AqueneIntrospective #1 by Aquene. She is a new artist (just 19 years old) and has 2 pieces available at Arabella. The 2nd one is just as crazy good.
- Wooden Bowls by Ira Solace
- End Grain Cutting Boards along with Cribbage Boards by Emery Morse (That’s us)!
Artisan Soaps and Candles
- Grosbeak Gardens Soaps
- Thistleberry Hill Soaps
- Bedrock Soy Candles
And So Much MORE!
Honestly, we could go on and on about Arabella Gallery. Windsor is lucky to have an art gallery of this caliber and friendly gift shop that covers gifts for all occasions. Don’t forget Small Business Saturday is coming up!
Stop by or visit online → Shop online and pick up in person, or have your selections shipped. Either way, you’ll be glad you did, trust us!
One year after the craft fair and artisan show push, we have pulled back a bit. This year has been more about joining galleries, keeping them stocked up and happy. We have a good balance, we think, for now. Thank you for stopping by, we appreciate you!