Looks like we geared up for a slow down, who knew?
1. We planned on adding a few more galleries.
- Arabella Gallery in Windsor closed up shop. Our 1st gallery and the closest one to us. Adding the Country Store on Main, we are back to 6 Galleries / Gift Shops, it’s okay.
2. We planned on pushing and adding to our Etsy Shop.
- Need a lot more in stock items for this, still working on it…we’ll get there.
3. More Craft Fairs.
- Our 1st event of the season was a big disappointment. Great space and a wonderful variety of artisans and vendors. No customers.
4. We are a bit discouraged.
- But, things around the house and yard are getting attention. This is a good thing!
The firewood project is keeping us (Bud) pretty busy. Sandy (that’s me) likes to come along to take pictures and drool as we pass through Sunnymede Farm. It’s crazy beautiful.