On November 11th, the 5th Windsor VT Holiday Craft Fair is happening! Consider yourself invited, always a wonderful variety of local crafters and vendors! (A few are listed below).
This craft fair has a special meaning for us, read about that here → 1st Craft Fair
We use all natural, sustainable soy wax for our candles. Essential oils are added to make our lovely scents.
Bird Houses, Fairy Houses, Wind Chimes, Gourd Boxes, Ornaments, Jewelry, and More. Continue reading
Do you shop for the holidays all year long, or wait until official holiday shopping season? Or maybe you procrastinate, like we do? Either way…
We invite you to the 1st Christmas in July Event by Creative Country Crafts!
We will see how many organized planners we see along with last minute shoppers (weddings, birthdays)? This is going to be FUN and we hope to see you. Continue reading
Looks like we geared up for a slow down, who knew?
1. We planned on adding a few more galleries.
- Arabella Gallery in Windsor closed up shop. Our 1st gallery and the closest one to us. Adding the Country Store on Main, we are back to 6 Galleries / Gift Shops, it’s okay.
2. We planned on pushing and adding to our Etsy Shop.
- Need a lot more in stock items for this, still working on it…we’ll get there.
3. More Craft Fairs.
- Our 1st event of the season was a big disappointment. Great space and a wonderful variety of artisans and vendors. No customers.
4. We are a bit discouraged.
- But, things around the house and yard are getting attention. This is a good thing!
The firewood project is keeping us (Bud) pretty busy. Sandy (that’s me) likes to come along to take pictures and drool as we pass through Sunnymede Farm. It’s crazy beautiful.
5. Time to shake it off and get back on track.