Looks like we geared up for a slow down, who knew?
1. We planned on adding a few more galleries.
- Arabella Gallery in Windsor closed up shop. Our 1st gallery and the closest one to us. Adding the Country Store on Main, we are back to 6 Galleries / Gift Shops, it’s okay.
2. We planned on pushing and adding to our Etsy Shop.
- Need a lot more in stock items for this, still working on it…we’ll get there.
3. More Craft Fairs.
- Our 1st event of the season was a big disappointment. Great space and a wonderful variety of artisans and vendors. No customers.
4. We are a bit discouraged.
- But, things around the house and yard are getting attention. This is a good thing!
The firewood project is keeping us (Bud) pretty busy. Sandy (that’s me) likes to come along to take pictures and drool as we pass through Sunnymede Farm. It’s crazy beautiful.
5. Time to shake it off and get back on track.
- We can only do what we can do. This is our side business and it’s okay to slow down. Other things are important also, it’s a balance.
This weekend we connected with The Country Store on Main in beautiful Stowe, VT. (More about this in a future post). Super exciting.And were able to stop in for a nice visit with Lee Ann and Michael at Stone Revival in Stockbridge, VT.Homeward bound, we stopped by a current job site in South Woodstock, VT. Kitchen and bath remodel among other areas, looking great. Bud has become quite the tiling expert thanks to his day job.Views from this home are wonderful and very green right now. (Apart from the lilacs)!Back home, realizing our 2nd event of this year is coming up soon. Windsor’s Alumni, we will be on the common June 10th. Rain or shine, hoping for shine!
Cutting Boards, Cribbage Boards, Serving Trays
Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Slow Down”
Things will turn around! Just gotta keep at it!
You are right, thank you :-)