If it is, we just had an amazing experience and would like to share it with you.
Finding a Contractor
- Clients found us online and sent a request for more information via our website. This worked just like it should! We made an appointment for a jobsite visit to Sharon, VT.
- Complete renovation of existing deck & railing. The only thing staying the same was the size. Once the estimate was approved, materials were ordered, and start date was chosen.
- Below you see the current deck situation and the inspiration for the new.
Let’s Get Started
- Before the demo we accounted for the additional reinforcement needed for this deck. Though it been standing for quite a while, no chances were taken during the upgrade.
- Lots of blocking.
- Ready for the Decking
- Trex Enhance Rocky Harbour was chosen, installed in a herringbone pattern with picture frames.
- Cable Bullet Railing System
& That’s a Wrap
Here is the finished project and our clients amazing view. See why they wanted the cable railing?
- LaValley Building Supply
- Trex Decking Company
- Cable Bullet Rail System
4 thoughts on “Is Your Deck Ready for an Upgrade?”
It looks beautiful! We’re thrilled that our grown kids found such a talented building team. Now all the family are excited to come visit.
Thank you! That view they have is quite something!!
Thank you for giving us these information. Really great post!
Thanks so much!